Search This Blog

Saturday, January 19, 2008

No Pictures

Last night when I finally got home I passed out on the sofa. I felt horrible most all day yesterday with a headache that just would not go away. I'm feeling a little bit better this morning but still congested; I took a Sudafed Sinus Headache tablet and hopefully that will get me through the day today. Scott has body aches this morning so I fear that we both have caught some crud thats going around. I just have to make it to Tuesday... then I'll be off and if I need to I will go to see our Dr.

It's looking like a nasty rainy day today so we may have a light day at the store even with it being a Saturday. BUT it is also a long weekend for a lot of people so we may see more traffic from people traveling; I'll just have to wait and see.

NO MORE SCHEDULED 10 hour days for me - next month there will only be 8-9 hour days scheduled. Anymore than that and I seem to feel dragged out and stressed out and thats not productive. Plus I will be going to Orangeburg to help with their Inventory and then I will be having mine done on the 12th - FUN!

Next month Christina turns one and I want to attend her birthday party on the 17th. I'm hoping to get a couple outfits made for her using seersucker - they will be summer play clothes. I also want to make another thermal set for now while we are still having cool weather. Hopefully tonight I won't be so totally wiped out so I can perhaps get at least the pattern pieces cut out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...