Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

That 3 AM wake up is going to KILL ME!

I believe that getting up at 3 AM is going to make for a VERY long day today. Beth from the Orangeburg store is coming up today to help me with displays and operational stuff. Hopefully I will remain perky for the entire day. I know there are things that I still need to polish and improve on and I can only improve with time. I just don't want to take too much time and have them frustrated with me and start thinking I was a poor choice for a manager. I may go in a little earlier to get things cleaned up in the stockroom before she gets there. I need to go through the supplies and see what all I have on hand. Kevin (GM) asked that I watch what I order for the rest of the month. Gotta get a good working relationship going with the restaurant side.

I've changed my mind... I'm going to lay back down for about an hour or hour and a half.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...