I believe that getting up at 3 AM is going to make for a VERY long day today. Beth from the Orangeburg store is coming up today to help me with displays and operational stuff. Hopefully I will remain perky for the entire day. I know there are things that I still need to polish and improve on and I can only improve with time. I just don't want to take too much time and have them frustrated with me and start thinking I was a poor choice for a manager. I may go in a little earlier to get things cleaned up in the stockroom before she gets there. I need to go through the supplies and see what all I have on hand. Kevin (GM) asked that I watch what I order for the rest of the month. Gotta get a good working relationship going with the restaurant side.
I've changed my mind... I'm going to lay back down for about an hour or hour and a half.
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
My Mom has been going through her picture's trying to find some of me as a baby as all the ones My Grandma had seem to have disappeared....
Just dropping in to see how you are doing!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Phyl