Search This Blog

Monday, January 14, 2008

Another Monday!

UGH! I don't care much for Mondays - the only good thing about today is that I'm off tomorrow. Perhaps it won't be as bad as I am predicting.

It's chilly this morning with frost on the windshield so a little defrosting and scrapping may be in order before I leave the driveway this morning. It is actually a lot warmer than January normally is. In 1982 when I first moved down here we had colder winters and we saw a good bit of ice if my memory is correct. A lot has changed in 25+ years and I'm sure my perceptions have changed as well. Well another day has started lets just survive it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...