Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Moaning wind!

The wind is moaning at the dining room windows. I will be glad when we get replacement windows in the front of the house too. The two new windows in the den has really made a difference in that room all ready. Of course having insulation in the walls helps as well. Too bad we aren't taking paneling down in all of the house as we would be able to put insulation everywhere. The only thing we could do with the rest of the house is to have that blown in insulation done. We will see what we decide to do. I don't want to put so much money in this place that we don't recoup it at the selling time. It's extremely important we get a top price on the place. I want to walk away not owing a dime on anything. That way I can return home and become a sewing and quilting fiend! And have a wonderful garden with lots of fresh vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...