Search This Blog
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Poor Injured Kitty!
Greg's cat, Little Nickie came home day before yesterday with a badly injured toe. The soonest I can get him to the vet is Tuesday morning so I've been cleaning it with peroxide and keeping him inside most of the day and night. He is so pitiful right now and he is definitely playing it up for all it's worth. He will require an antibiotic I'm sure of that because of the swelling. It seems that the entire tip is gone from one of his toes and some hair and skin is gone from another. Not sure if this was caused by a cat fight or if he got up in someone's engine and they cut it on not knowing he was inside. I wish I could take him tomorrow but we all have to work. I'll be off Tuesday morning and I will take him then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
My Mom has been going through her picture's trying to find some of me as a baby as all the ones My Grandma had seem to have disappeared....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).