Search This Blog

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Poor Injured Kitty!

Greg's cat, Little Nickie came home day before yesterday with a badly injured toe. The soonest I can get him to the vet is Tuesday morning so I've been cleaning it with peroxide and keeping him inside most of the day and night. He is so pitiful right now and he is definitely playing it up for all it's worth. He will require an antibiotic I'm sure of that because of the swelling. It seems that the entire tip is gone from one of his toes and some hair and skin is gone from another. Not sure if this was caused by a cat fight or if he got up in someone's engine and they cut it on not knowing he was inside. I wish I could take him tomorrow but we all have to work. I'll be off Tuesday morning and I will take him then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...