Search This Blog

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Drive by gifting!

Today Scott and I did the last of Christmas with two drive by "gifting"s - My sister's, Robin and Ronda will find gifts when they get back to their homes. I could never connect with them to give the gifts to them and needed to complete Christmas. SO it's done now!~

Scott and I also went to 84-Lumber and Home Depot to check on kitchen cabinet pricing and to just look at building supplies to get a good idea of cost toward our cottage in the woods. We also went to The Flight Deck for lunch - food was GREAT service not so great but it's getting to where that it a problem is most restaurants.

I got a new craft table marked down at Jo-Ann's for only $99.97 today. I will be able to better organize my scrap-booking materials and will have a sturdier table to work on in my sewing room. They also had a quilter's workstation that I thought would be GREAT as well but don't want to push my space capability that far. I will have to get Greg to help me get it into the house as Scott's back is still killing him and I don't want him to hurt himself further helping me. I'll have to post some pictures of it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...