Search This Blog

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Life under a bucket

Don't you hate having days where you feel like you need to have a bucket on your head or steel underwear to take all the bombs or a _ _ chewings. Today was one of those days for me; I seemed to have made my way onto everyones crap list and they were delighted to let me know just how bad I'd screwed up. THEN they stuck me in the middle and threw rocks... at least thats the way I felt leaving the building. I don't know who to trust or to rely upon. Just when I start feeling confident and start making changes... WHAM! I screw something up and have everyone down my throat. I really can't wait to retire!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...