Search This Blog
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Life under a bucket
Don't you hate having days where you feel like you need to have a bucket on your head or steel underwear to take all the bombs or a _ _ chewings. Today was one of those days for me; I seemed to have made my way onto everyones crap list and they were delighted to let me know just how bad I'd screwed up. THEN they stuck me in the middle and threw rocks... at least thats the way I felt leaving the building. I don't know who to trust or to rely upon. Just when I start feeling confident and start making changes... WHAM! I screw something up and have everyone down my throat. I really can't wait to retire!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
My Mom has been going through her picture's trying to find some of me as a baby as all the ones My Grandma had seem to have disappeared....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).