Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Scott made it to Austin!

Yeah! Scott finally got into Austin; poor guy had a horrible travel adventure. Makes me wonder if flying out for training will be worth the aggravation for me. Really long drives about kill my back though so I will still probably take advantage of the air travel.

I've got to work some magic today and tomorrow with shoving freight. LORD help them when I'm gone as I seem to be the only reason any of it moves at all. We are to get 480 cartons Friday... UGH! And this sale is going on and we have a bunch of people out... OH FUN! OH and there is a conference call this morning that I really don't want to be in on as it will cut about an hour out of my stocking time. Oh well it's only 4 more days... I can do this!

Next Monday and Tuesday I'm going up to help Tim with the opening of his new store. It will be nice to work with him again. Monday evening I'm going to drive over and visit with Mom, Dad, Jack, Nichoal, Doug and Christina and whom ever happens to be hanging out at the time. Mom has been selling off her goats as they can't afford hay to feed so many. The drought has really hurt them this year. But I'm sure there will still be new animals to introduce me to... Mom loves her new "kids" and they all get names immediately. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...