Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Catching up!

So far I've caught up with a friend and met his wife and some of his children while helping at his new store. I wish Tim and Carmen and family well and I believe they will be successful with their new endeavor. Their store is THUNDER SPORTS just off I-77 at Exit 85.

Between my two days of helping them I went and visited some of my family in Spartanburg. I got to see Mom and Dad; Jack, Nicoal, Doug and Christina. It was fun playing with the kids and the baby is nearly walking all ready; it won't be long now. I took some pictures and will post them when I am a little more awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...