Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Washington Dullus Airport

Scott was stuck in Washington DC at the airport. I am hoping at this point he is nearly in TX by now. I hate when we have to travel apart... that co-dependency I guess. I just hope and pray for his safe return as I'm sure I would be tremendously lost without him.

Greg is looking into joining the Navy. I'm really hoping he will as they would train him and pay for college too. He needs more education so that he can get a job to actually care for himself. Scott and I worry so much about Greg.

It's late and I am beyond exhausted once again and I have to be at the store at 8 AM... 4 more days and then I'm FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...