Search This Blog

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Morning walk about...






I just took my magazine order to the mailbox for Kandise's (my niece) school project. On the way back in I discovered the workings of some spiders and decided to grab the camera. I also took a picture of the 117 in broken tiles that Scott did on our front porch. It's that project that I could not resist helping with even after working 13 hours last Sunday. The plants pictured are Resurrection lilies. Their leaves come up now and in the spring you get the beautiful spider like red flowers. They really need to be divided as there are too many bunched together. No wonder I only got 1 or 2 blooms this past Spring. I could move a bunch up to our property while I'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...