Search This Blog

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Interesting day!

I went to that job interview at 10 this morning as was in it until about 11:45. The Interviewer seemed quite interested in me and said he would call if I was deemed "recommended" by his little quiz that I took. Once I left there I went to work and found a lot had run amok while I was away and it frustrated me so! I spent the afternoon/evening cleaning up after everyone that had let things slide.

On a brighter note I brought a bunch of merchandise back from Cary NC to "beef" up my Thanksgiving section and people were shopping it today. I heard quite a few ohhs and awhsss. Well time to hit the hay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...