Search This Blog

Saturday, October 27, 2007

So much for sleeping in this morning

My internal clock says I'm to be up between 6 and 7 AM so here I am! Scott made it home safe and sound last night; it was after 11 when he walked through the door. I was so happy to see him and am looking forward to spending the next couple days with him. Today I've got to focus on laundry and cleaning this house up. It's been neglected for far too long. But for right now I'm going to enjoy a cup of coffee and cruise the web awhile.... MINDLESSLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...