Search This Blog

Monday, October 08, 2007

Organizing and using

Yesterday I swept and mopped the den and kitchen and dusted like crazy... it looks so much better. Then I started organizing my crafting supplies. I got a bunch of beads into the storage boxes that I bought for them and I sorted a bunch of yarn so all my specialty yarns are in one big tub and regular worsted is in another and kitchen cotton is in yet another. I also came across some tatting thread and size 10 cotton thread for doilies. I have got to use some of this stuff up before I buy anymore thats for sure.It's like a treasure hunt every time I work in sewing room.

I could not wind down last night so it was after 11 when we went to bed and now I'm dragging. I will need to jump in the shower if I'm to get ready for work on time this morning. SO SLEEPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...