Search This Blog

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Morning wake up call!

Scott just called to say good morning as he is waiting for his flight into Corpus Christi from Austin.He is supposed to head home tomorrow and I will be so glad when he gets home as I don't sleep well without him. Business seems to be going well for him but the time difference is messing with his internal clock. He got to the airport about an hour early but thought that he was running late. He said there was good people watching at the airport this morning with a man about his age or older walking by with a 4 foot Mohawk that was bright red... he said either that or he was hallucinating.

I've got to run some errands this morning and then work tonight and try to get the stock room ready for 512 cartons... UGH! It'll be my LAST truck! THANK GOODNESS!

I need to make a list of things to get done around the house while I'm off too. Sleep is going to dominate though as I want to be completely refreshed at the beginning of the following week. I will visit with family and help Tim Monday and Tuesday and the rest of the week I plan to be a homebody doing things around here and recouperating.

We've finally gotten a little rain here; We need so much more though. I think people have forgotten how to drive in the rain as the ambulances have been going past the store 4 to 5 times a day taking accident victims to the various hospitals.

Better get the day started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...