Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

WOW! Is it really the last day of October all ready? We probably won't get many kids this year as it's a Wednesday night and a school night. Most of the churches have "Fall Festival's" going on as well to keep the children from going trick-or-treating as it seems safer. Thats OK!

I'm going clothes shopping today! Something I truly HATE! I guess I'm strange for a woman but it's like one of the last things in the world I want to do is buy things for myself. But it's got to be done. So I'm going to pull myself together and then head out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...