Search This Blog

Thursday, November 01, 2007

EARLY Morning!~

I'm up again at this early hour of 4 AM; I'm not sure what is going on with my internal clock but it is whacked out thats for sure. Yesterday I survived the clothes shopping but only came home with 3 outfits and a pair of shoes. I plan to try again today; I got a bit more clarification on the dress code for managers and that has opened up some other possibilities that I will revisit. I was called by Janet the Training Coordinator yesterday and they have everything lined up for my training and lodging for the next month. So different from my recent history and so wondrous to look forward to; maybe thats why I'm having trouble sleeping these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...