Search This Blog

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Paperwork Mountain

I have spent the day going through our personal papers and shredding the outdated stuff. So far I have taken 3 black trash bags of shredded paper to the garbage can. WOW! I can not believe how neglectful I have been toward my family and our dwelling and am wishing now that I had put in for 2 weeks vacation BEFORE I turned in my two weeks notice just so that I would have a bit more time to get this house back in order. But I'm getting there and hopefully if I get us caught up and ahead of the game a bit we will be better able to care for things from now on. At least thats the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...