Search This Blog

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Poor Tesla!

Tesla has a urinary tract infection. I knew something was major up with him by the amount of liter that was on the den floor when I got home night before last. So yesterday I took him to the vet and got him some medications that now Scott will have to give him twice a day as I won't be home again until Sunday evening. Tesla has to take the medication for 10 days and then go back for a recheck the following week to be sure it's all gone.

I'm getting ready to head up the road and Tesla is following me around... he even tried to climb in my back pack. The stinker!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...