Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

HOME SWEET HOME!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Tomorrow is turkey day! We will be going over to Scott's Moms' for dinner and I am to make a broccoli casserole and I am thinking about making a Mexican Chocolate cake. A lot will depend on what time we get out of bed in the morning. Dinner is at 1 per Scott's Mom so I will aim for that.

Only one more week of training in Fort Mill and then I'll have the two weeks in TN of training and after that I will be a bench manager at another store until mine is completed. Should make for an interesting ending to this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...