Search This Blog

Monday, November 19, 2007

Thanksgiving - just 3 days away

I can hardly believe that it is nearly Thanksgiving all ready. My training time in Fort Mill is nearly over and then I will be starting my two weeks in TN the first week in December. I'm afraid I'm going to get horribly homesick. It's been nice coming home every few days to sleep in my own bed and to see my best friend who happens to also be my husband. Oh well it's ONLY 2 weeks and then I will be home and starting another grand adventure with this new job.

Scott and I both have appointments with Dr Grigg's today - sinus infections for the both of us I believe. YEAH! NOT! Oh well it's better I get it taken care of now while I am home.

It's finally feeling a bit more Fall like here and the trees are dropping their leaves. It's been quite the beautiful drive the past couple times I have come home from Fort Mill. Now the trees are showing more limbs than color. I absolutely love FALL colors; they're all so Earthy in tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...