Search This Blog

Friday, November 02, 2007

Slowly but surely...

I'm making my way through the build up in our dining room next I will clean bathrooms thoroughly and catch all the laundry up tomorrow; it's getting late and I don't want to be up all night. Greg got a job ticket to wash dishes at the Radisson Hotel. I wish that he would find a real job with benefits or join the Navy. He has got to find some sort of direction SOON!

I stopped in to Jo-Ann's today to get my pay stub and to check on the girls. There are changes happening and I'm not sure who will be left standing there when it's all said and done. I leave Sunday and will begin my training in Fort Mill on Monday. I wish that I knew more about my schedule for this next week. But I won't find that out until I get to the store on Monday morning. It's all so exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...