Search This Blog

Monday, November 26, 2007

HOME!!!!!

Yeah! I'm home until Thursday morning and then I will have just 2 days (Thursday and Friday) left to work in Fort Mill SC and then Sunday it's off to TN for 12 days of training! THEN I will get to come home and STAY and work here in the area. Not sure which store I will be a Bench Manager yet but thats OK... at least I will be sleeping in my own bed EVERY night for awhile. I've learned a LOT and am looking forward to learning more.

It's good to be home! All the animals missed me; especially Tesla. He will hardly let me out of his sight and when I do get out of his sight he MEOWS. Silly cat!

GWEN made the top 5 and will be going to the Mall of America to perform and is closer to winning the money for college! YEAH! And if you voted for her and Christine's video - THANK YOU!
http://www.holidayholla.com/watch.cfm?id=12

I've got a lot to do the next couple days and then when I'm home over the weekend I will have a lot to pull together in time for my trip to TN. And some how I've got to figure out how to finish all my Christmas shopping as well... perhaps I need to pull together catalogs to take with me and plan on ordering from them in my down time while in TN. HMMMMmmmm..... I will have 10 days to shop once I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...