Search This Blog

Monday, November 12, 2007

Back to Fort Mill!

I'll be leaving in about 20 minutes for Fort Mill. I'll stay up there tonight and will come back home tomorrow night to do laundry and reload my suitcase. When I go to TN next month I will need to have enough clothes with me to go 12 to 14 days with no laundry days. UGH! that will mean more shopping! YUCK! Once I'm done with training and traveling I plan to sew up some outfits for myself in fabric and styles that I like. I'm taking my pattern box with me this time so once I get my homework out of the way I will cut out pattern pieces while I'm settling down for the evenings. Well I better load up the rest of the stuff and get out of here. It's truck day so I will get to help with that today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...