Search This Blog

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Training location

I'll be training in Fort Mill SC and then in Lebanon TN. It should be very exciting! I've got to go clothes shopping to be appropriate for Cracker Barrel. I've been dressing for Jo-Ann's for so long I have few other clothes. I'll shop some tomorrow afternoon. Goodies is having a blowout clearance sale so I want to check them out for sure.

Today we took Amelia to the River walk and she got to meet some new doggy friends there.We need to get a new leash as the chain one hurts my hands anymore and I want a choke collar to get her to quit pulling on us so hard. Her training has really fallen to the wayside. While I am at the pet supply store I also want to buy a collapsible bowl so we can give her water on hikes.

Scott and I also went to Atlanta Bread for lunch - YUMMY! He was such a trip - TOO many choices! He just couldn't stand the fact that he got a choice on bread and all the different ways you can order a lunch blew his mind. And THEN we decided the cheese cake sounded good but when the girl said, "What kind?" I thought Scott was going to fall over... HUH? he says.... you can tell I don't get him OUT enough. All in all it was just a glorious day together and thats all that really mattered anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...