Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Tuesday after Labor Day

Well it was back to work today and after having a mostly unsuccessful night of sleep I drug myself out of bed, loaded up on decongestants and pain relievers and muddled my way through work and was so glad to get back home. Tomorrow I will get off when the store opens... basically going in to unload our biggest truck yet... HERE COMES CHRISTMAS!!!! UGH!
Still in process - more layers to be added tomorrow.
I started working on some ATC's (Artist Trading cards) for a swap with  my newly found crafting group,. I will be adding more to them tomorrow and will share my finished results later. I want the layers of Modge Podge to dry over night before I go any further. I really like how they are turning out so far. I'm thinking about making a little box that would hold 10 to 15 ATC's for each Swappee as well as an added little gift. It would give them some place to store the collection they will get at this months get-together. We are doing two swaps this month - ATC's and cards.  I will also be showing those interested in how to make a never-ending card at this months get-together. We always have such a grand time and I am looking forward to getting together with these crafty women again.

Better see if I can actually catch some sleep tonight - rest well everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...