Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Saturday to Today in pictures....

Saturday I dug in the garden and Scott and I planted a few Fall vegetables.

Sunday - Lantana by our lamp post

Sunday - Butterly bush with a "friend" beside our house.

Tuesday - I made flowers with cotton fabric and buttons.

Last night Scott and I walked by the River

There were lots of these "blooms" of Fungi

A Dalmatian leaf?... a sign of Fall

EEWWW Catawba worms in a tree.

White water visible on the old Dam.

Simply lovely yellow daisy of some sort.

Nature reclaiming her own
This morning I finished these cards using the flowers I made on Tuesday

I hope my swap partners will like them next Saturday (21rst)
Now I have to get some samples made for a demonstration that I will be doing next Saturday on Never-ending cards. I'm just staying busy busy busy!

1 comment:

  1. I always enjoy the walks you share with us and your craft projects are inspiring.

    You're not going to believe this, but I am making a purse in Dusty Rose. I started crocheting it this morning. Great minds think alike.

    Have a nice evening ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...