Search This Blog

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Cards Ready and Blooms!

I added the last bits to my cards for the swap and love how the packaging turned out. Now to find a basket that they will all fit in to carry them to the get-together.  My  little picket crate is just not going to hold them all this time.  I want to alter the crate and put my name across the front.  I'll paint it and add decorations to it and get it all fancied up to sit on the swap table. FUN FUN FUN!!!

I went out into our yard to see what I could find blooming or "showing out" and took these photos...


Scott's single sunflower bloom.... well there is one more but it's not open yet.


French Mulberry - The birds LOVE this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...