Search This Blog

Monday, September 02, 2013

Projects I forgot to share on here

I made this card and small wall hanging for a friend I met through You Tube. These were for her birthday and I had a lot of fun creating them for her. The flowers are all hand made by me using 2 paper punches, the handle of a paint brush and a bit of glue. The small canvas has multiple layers of items applied to it before I began decorating it with the flowers and butterflies. The butterflies are also hand made using a Martha Stewart butterfly punch and glue; I placed 3 punched out butterflies atop one another and added a bit of mesh bling to the centers for their flashy bodies. Another You Tube friend had sent me a RAK (Random Act of Kindness) package that contained a bunch of old jewelry pieces that I used as the flower center on the card and the leaves on the canvas, as well as the droplet at the bottom of the canvas.



I also completed two cards using images a friend in South Africa drew and asked me if I would color them in and create cards to help her promote her new images website( http://www.ameliad.com/ ). She is selling printable images as well as sentiments. Here are the cards I created for her...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...