Search This Blog

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Crafting Saturday!~

Our Swapping Table of cards and ATC's as well as a few items I took for "Show and Tell" on the front corner of the table.
 The next photos are close-ups of the swap items...






Everyone really put their own spin on the card sketch and brought true individuality to the ATC's. I have a lovely collection to use and cherish.
September Cards

September ATC's
Now the part everyone was looking forward to... the Never-Ending card. Well these are photos of mine but I neglected to get photos of the  other's cards. Everyone had so much fun making these. Mine is a Christmas card for a special friend.

One minor mistake at the Teddy's shoulder but other than that I think he turned out pretty cute!

I also made this scarf while we were together... I LOVE it! It's crocheted holding two strands of yarn... one 4-ply and one fancy yarn.


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...