Search This Blog

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Busy Day

This morning I made blackberry pancakes as Scott had requested them when he saw the blackberries in the door of the freezer the other day.  Oh boy were they delicious!  And with adding the berries they were so flavorful we used very little Maple Syrup.  I wish we'd been able to pick more blackberries this year as this was the last of them.  It just rained way too much this year.




I finished up packaging my cards and ATC's (Artist Trading Cards( today; just need to add my info on some labels to the tops and they will be ready to swap. The cards toward the front are for last month since I was not able to attend; the ATC's are in the little bags to the center right and the dimensional envelopes are toward the top containing the cards that I made this past week.
I love how the dimensional envelopes turned out; I even added a strip of the patterned  paper that I used on my cards to tir them together. Here are some close ups of the envelopes during processing and completion...


Now that I have these completed and ready to go I can start working on instruction sheets and samples for the Never-Ending card that I will be Demoing next Saturday at the Card and Crafting group that I've joined.  Everyone is so excited about making one that I am a little nervous and hope I get them all going on them easily.  They really are easy to make and just look super difficult. I'll be making a couple as samples tomorrow and will share photos of the finished cards.

Today I also attended a free demo session at a local store called The Stamping Place . It was wonderful and I learned about several products that I will be adding to my Christmas wish list. Panpastels for one as the color is absolutely amazing! And Wink of Stella  pens and Radiant Rain sprays! So much fun stuff! Links are to sites to purchase/ or more info on the products. But they are all available at The Stamping Place if you are local and want to help support a Local Business.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...