Search This Blog

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Close Enough

Well my room is clean enough to start crafting once again. YEAH! Now if I can just remember to take the time to clean up between projects.





I still have a few small piles of odds and ends and pieces waiting to be made into something else so not it's time to get busy and turn a bunch of the remaining stuff into gifts.

Scott and I did get a lovely walk in today and decided to go across the river into Columbia to walk along the Riverfront park and the canal.




























1 comment:

  1. Dear Becky ~ Your cleaned up craft room has inspired me to clean up my space. I can clean it up and think wow, and a day or so later it looks a wreck again as several projects are going on at once.

    I always enjoy seeing pictures from the walks you and Scott take. Thanks for sharing.

    Have a nice Sunday and a great week ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...