Search This Blog

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Another Day

It's pretty bad when you think "just another day" first thing in the morning but thats how I'm feeling this morning... Just another day. Nothing exciting to envision for this day. It's push freight day and I'd much rather be in my garden or crafting. Ah well... money is a necessity but the older I get the less it means to me.  The value of my time grows and grows and I'd much rather do things I truly enjoy.  No dollar amount will ever meet the value of my time.

It is time to put on the costume of my Employer and prepare for the day. I hope everyone gets some TIME to do something they enjoy... I will be making some time for the things I love today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...