Search This Blog

Friday, March 30, 2012

The WEEKEND has arrived... AT LAST!

This has been a rough week but I'm feeling much better and am so glad that it's Friday and our weekend has begun. I did work what I was scheduled this week but there were a couple days where I thought about calling in sick. I was tremendously thankful that I had Wednesday off and with the help of the nap lures I got lots of rest... and boy does my house look it. I'll get it all back into shape over the weekend. After work today I decided to pop into my sewing room and complete that apron for the Down to Earth swap. Here it is...
Side one
YES! It's reversible...
Hopefully my swap partner (Jo) in the UK will like it. I just need to pop a couple of our families favorite recipes into the pockets and then I will get it ready to be mailed.

Once I get the house cleaned up I will start cutting out the fabrics for the pillow cases so that I can just put them through one right after another and have a stack made in no time. FUN!

3 comments:

  1. Very clever Becky. I like the idea that it's reversible. Glad to hear your feeling better too. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Apron! I'm sure Jo will love it as well!
    Take some time to rest this weekend...
    ~~HUGS~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Becky I hope you are not pushing yourself to hard after being sick. Pace yourself:) B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...