Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
My Mom has been going through her picture's trying to find some of me as a baby as all the ones My Grandma had seem to have disappeared....
I love them trees!
ReplyDeleteI love them trees!
ReplyDeleteOh She is Lovely!
ReplyDelete~~HUGS~~
So pretty! I've seen a few growing in BC and have always marveled at the blossoms..just lovely. You are so blessed to have this beauty!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend ~ FlowerLady
Gorgeous! A really beautiful display!
ReplyDelete