Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

After Dinner "prowl"

Our dogwood tree in the front yard

The Azaleas really putting on a show now.

One of the many Chick-a-dees that feed at our feeders - they aren't a bit afraid of us.
Taken from across the street - I just thought the clouds were gorgeous!

The Flowering Almond is just starting to show it's colors.

GARLIC!
OK... next we got in the car and drove over to where the new houses are going in behind our neighborhood. Scott had seen some white wisteria and wanted to get pictures of it.
White Wisteria up in a pine tree

"I see a train a'comin".....

I spy with my little eye....something to hold the rail in place.

"I spy a gum ball...do you?"

It's everywhere...it's everywhere - lavender wisteria
And we got spotted by Deborah, Sammie and Carol... you just never know who will spy you out doing "weird stuff" like photographing the little things in life.

1 comment:

  1. Great photos the train spike is cool I am going to be on a train I hope the spikes stay in the rails. B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...