Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
My Mom has been going through her picture's trying to find some of me as a baby as all the ones My Grandma had seem to have disappeared....
Hope you are feeling better very soon, take care....Colleen
ReplyDeleteGet well soon Becky there sure is a lot of sickness in the air. I blame it on our no cold winter. Take care. B
ReplyDeleteThinking of you Becky. Take care. Sue
ReplyDelete