Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Good Early Morning -Again

I'm not sure why I can't sleep in anymore but thats OK - it gives me a quiet time before everyone else is awake and moving about. I expected to awake to rain but none has appeared. This is our forecast...
"TODAY CLOUDY. A CHANCE OF SHOWERS WITH A SLIGHT CHANCE OF
THUNDERSTORMS THIS MORNING
THEN SHOWERS WITH A CHANCE OF
THUNDERSTORMS THIS AFTERNOON. HIGHS IN THE MID 80S. SOUTHEAST
WINDS AROUND 5 MPH. CHANCE OF RAIN 80 PERCENT.

TONIGHT
SHOWERS WITH A CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS. LOCALLY HEAVY
RAINFALL POSSIBLE. LOWS IN THE UPPER 60S. SOUTHEAST WINDS AROUND
5 MPH. CHANCE OF RAIN NEAR 100 PERCENT. "

I will believe it when I see it.

Last night I wasn't really feeling much like walking but I went along with Scott so that he could work off some stress - he ran I walked. Then we got separated and I decided to sit by the River and wait for him to come back by... he had gone back to the car not further up the trail. He found me by borrowing someone's phone to call me - I almost didn't answer because I didn't recognize the number. While I was sitting there I got to see several cranes fly over and a bunch of fish jumping in the water; trying to catch bugs. It was so peaceful.


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you were able to have some time by yourself. I enjoy that every once in awhile, too!!! Have a really good week, Becky. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...