Search This Blog

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Longing for the Mountains

I so wish we could take a trip to the Mountains of NC; Eat diner at Iannucci's is Skyland, NC and hike some. Perhaps stay overnight and walk around Asheville the next day. Perhaps in May we will be able to afford to do that for our Anniversary.

I've really been quite the Sloth lately - lots of sitting around not doing much of anything - gotta find some energy and get moving again. I really do have plenty to keep me busy around here - just haven't seen much motivation out of myself. Time to make some lists of tasks that need to get completed before it turns real cold. I'm thinking about doing a real deep clean on this house - washing walls and baseboards and going through more "stuff" and getting rid of it. I took what I had pulled together for a yard sale to "His House" for donation. I got a tax right off slip and no huge headache from having the yard sale. It felt good to get it all out of here - I was tired of walking around it.

I have a bunch I'd like to get done in our yard as well - more lists! As I said there is a BUNCH that needs doing around here.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting rid of "stuff"! It feels sooo good... I long for the mountains come October. We used to live 5 minutes from Asheville and every fall I miss the color changes, the crisp air, wearing a sweater...my favorite time of year. I don't really miss them come December though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...