Search This Blog

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Forgot ...


Another of my on-line quilting friends received her Round Robin home once again. Her quilt was a Patriotic themed and I think it turned out absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! Makes me want to do a Patriotic Center myself - perhaps after the Holiday themed RR we will do another one.

Just 3 left to get their RR's home and I have 2 yet to work on. I hope that they will come through SOON as we will be over lapping with the new RR swap and that could lead to confusion.

2 comments:

  1. This quilt is beautiful. I really enjoy Americana things...but it's funny, because I didn't develop a love for it until I was living in Europe...and I was really missing home!!! Have a great week. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm truly hoping to get a chance to send around a Patriotic center myself as this one is truly beautiful. Kathy is lucky to have it to treasure thats for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...