Search This Blog

Monday, September 27, 2010

OH HAPPY DANCE!!!!

IT'S BEEN RAINING!!!! And we are expecting some more today. The birds are just singing and singing this morning; I do believe that they are as happy as I am about the rain.

Once I get the housework done I plan to sew as long as there isn't a bunch of thunder and lightening. My new machine has too much electronic on it so I unplug it just like I unplug computers during bad storms. If that happens though I will pick up a crochet project - I'm currently working on a sweater for myself. The pattern is called "Circular Motion" and it's off from the Lion Brand website. It's really quite interesting as it's crocheted in circles instead of straight rows - hence the name. I'll post some pictures when It starts looking like a sweater.

The other day when I cleaned out the gutters I must have rubbed up against some poison oak as my right leg has a patchy itchy spot very reminiscent of my reaction to doing just that. UGH! Oh well at least the garage didn't flood last night.

Better get this day started - Good Morning everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Becky, We got some rain here today too and the temp was around 70 at noon. Even that is a little too cold for me..lol. I love warm weather, dread the winter months. But the rain has stopped and it will be warm tomorrow. Good night and a cheery "early" Tuesday morning to you! I hope you enjoy your day. Gerry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...