Search This Blog

Monday, September 20, 2010

Another Week has Begun...

It's Monday morning once again - the weekends pass entirely too quickly. Greg just left for his job at the DMH - Department of Mental Health; he works as a supply clerk there. Scott is waiting for his first phone interview to start at 8 AM here at home; then he will go to work and take another one while there. We have all our fingers and toes crossed that one of these will be a "winner" and he will once again have a job with benefits.

Today is my house cleaning day so I will start working on that as soon as I finish this post. Once the house is clean I can start sewing on some quilt blocks I need to get completed for some swaps that I am in with my on-line quilting group. A full day for me here at home as well.

I turned the A/C off this morning and have a few windows open so we can enjoy the songs of the birds as they get their day started as well. One has just spotted Nicolas on the front porch - sounds like a ray gun of sorts - must be a Mocking bird.


HAPPY MONDAY~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...