Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Boys!




These are "nap lures" NOT cats as one might think. Their job is to make the humans in the house VERY sleepy at about 1 PM each day... and they work SUPERBLY! Tesla conned me into a 2 hour nap this afternoon.

I've got quite a few projects in the works that I may post about tomorrow.

Today (Thursday 9/16) I made "must-go" soup to get some things cleared out of the refrigerator. I also made biscuits and it was all real good and filling. Tomorrow we will have mild Italian sausage and cabbage; beans and perhaps a salad.

I'm going to go "play" in my sewing room now.

4 comments:

  1. 'Nap lures' I like that, although it doesn't take cats to make us take a nap. :-)

    I've been making soup too as I've been sick this week, and there is something really comforting and healing in homemade soups. I made homemade bread with Italian herbs in the bread machine today.

    Did you make that nice afghan under your two felines?

    Looking forward to seeing your new projects.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. The afghan came from my husband's Uncle's house and we are not sure who made it but think it may have been made by Scott's Grandmother.

    I hope that you get to feeling better real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay...your cats are j ust too cute for words and they could easily have conned me into a nap too...with their sweet furry faces!!!! Have a great weekend, Becky. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should tell everyone that shortly after these photos were taken Nickolas rolled over and basically shoved Tesla off the end. The rarely lay next to each other like this and after that incident I understand why. I'm glad Tesla napped with me on the bed - he needed the comforting after being treated so badly. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...