Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Helper


Mr. Tesla is my always there helper. Today he decided I should be in the sewing room and thats where he went right after breakfast. He was laying right behind my machine but I told him, "Not today". I've not been feeling well today and I think it had a lot to do with the late night we had last night and the added worry it entailed.

Last night it was raining and REALLY dark because of the cloud cover. Greg had gone out to Fort Jackson to workout and was heading home when he witnessed a man hydro-plain and crash his car into 2 barricade walls. Greg and another man stopped to help him out of his car and away from the accident. He called us to let us know that he was alright at that point and while on the phone with me another car ran into the all ready wrecked vehicle(that had it's emergency flashers on). Scared the daylights out of me to say the least. They were safe but then a man jumped out of that car and was screaming at Greg and the other Good Samaritan that had stopped to help asking them , "Why they weren't out in the middle of the highway flagging people around the accident!" IDIOT! Because it's dark and raining and visibility is really bad and we'd be run over is what Greg was thinking; but he just said, "Sir, I need you to get your wife and 2 children out of that car and behind this barricade for your own safety." That was answered with a "F-U". I was so glad when the police got there and Greg was able to come home safe and sound. Greg has a good heart and loves to help people but sometimes it worries me. But I wouldn't change him for the world.

1 comment:

  1. I want a kitty that is a good helper. Maybe it can teach abby to sleep in her own bed!LO!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...