Search This Blog

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Gloomy Morning

The air is heavy with rain and the clouds are nearly setting upon the ground this morning. I sincerely hope that we will get some rain today. I would gladly work in my sewing room and watch the rain fall.

Greg has drill this weekend and he has all ready left for the day, Yesterday he came home exhausted and extremely hungry. I guess they worked them pretty hard.

Last night Scott got most of the yard mowed before it got too dark to see and it looks so nice. I should have done it earlier in the day but I went to see a movie instead. I had a free pass to see "Eat, Pray, Love" and as usual Julia Roberts was wonderful. I really enjoyed the movie. So yesterday I pretty much goofed off although I did get groceries yesterday morning so it wasn't an ALL play day.

3 comments:

  1. i am dying to see that movie! we FINALLY got some rain here last night. bring on winter. i've had it with this summer! my family had their birthday a week apart from february through may. we got so sick of cake that we ended up making birthday pies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just got back from a walk by the River and we were DRENCHED as it started raining and we just kept on until we had done our usual route - I was so glad to get back home and in a warm shower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had fun at the movie. I haven't seen "Eat, Pray, Love" yet..but some of my friends have seen it. They say it's a great movie!!! Have a great week, Becky. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...