Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Made from the Heart



It was nothing fancy in appearance but Greg loved it! The cake he requested - lemon cake with lime green frosting and I added some sprinkles to make it look festive. Made completely from scratch with lots of LOVE added.

We splurged and took him out to La Fiesta for a birthday dinner. We enjoyed the time together as a family and then he went to see Sara (Shhhh) it was their second date and they have plans Friday. I'm happy for him.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I love that Greg founda a girlfriend. He deserves a girl to like him.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...