Search This Blog

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Bumper Stickers - What do they say about you?


A classmate of mine posted on Facebook that you can tell a lot about people by the bumper stickers they have on their vehicles. This is whats on the back of our Ford and Greg's Chevy trucks...





I didn't get a chance to take a picture of the ones that are on that back of Scott's Nissan and I don't have any on my Buick. You can tell that I used to drive the F150 the most - now it sits in retirement until we need her like Greg does right now as his tags have expired and he is waiting on new stickers to arrive - didn't get his property taxes paid on time. Whats bad is night before last he went out to the Fort to workout and got a $105 ticket for driving with an expired tag. OUCH! I guess that he will learn... eventually.

Another thing that you can learn a lot about people from is the magazines and catalogs that find their way into people's homes. Here is a sampling of what has hit our mailbox this past week...


1 comment:

  1. HI Becky, I have to laugh at some of the bumper stickers I see. I think the one here that made me laugh the most was "No, you can't have my rights. I'm still using them" :) :) That made me laugh a lot :) :) Oh love that quilting magazine. you'd find In Touch, Hobby Farm Home, Mary Janes Farm, Country Woman and some others in our home...no bumper stickers though. My father really dislikes them!!! Thanks for this post. ...made me smile ;) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...