Search This Blog

Monday, August 30, 2010

Camisole block swap


I just finished the 6 blocks for the camisole block swap that I am in with my on-line quilting group. The first picture in this post is the blocks "in process" and the filmstrips are of the completed blocks. I will mail these out next week along with some other swaps that I signed up to do as well - combining postage cost and eliminating trips to the Post Office. I thoroughly enjoy these swaps! When I get the other camisole blocks from the other gals I will be making a wall hanging with these camisole blocks.
Now which one of my blocks should I keep... hhmmmm?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...