Search This Blog

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Completed Project and Mailing


I finished sewing down the binding on the two quilting projects yesterday - finishing the last bit just before I went to sleep last night about 10. I washed both projects to remove "kitty" love and marking chalk and boxed them up this morning so that I can mail them out along with the twirl skirt that I made for Abby.

One quilting project was a Fall table topper for a swap that I am in with my on-line quilting friends.



The other was the "ugly" fabric project swap with Diane in Maine.


1 comment:

  1. I only wish I could get motivated like you are. Your Abby skirt was beautiful, your on line friends table topper is very pretty and even your ugly fabric quilt is pretty. I love it. You are a fabric artist! Gerry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...