Search This Blog

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Went to visit 3 Munchkins






Scott had a job interview in Duncan, SC today and I saw that it was kinda going near my folks place so I got him to drop me off at their place while he went on to his interview. There were these three little Munchkins there that were so happy to see "Aunt Bec" that they were extremely wild and loud. And acting SO SILLY. Phoenix had to drive his car all around the kitchen and play guitar. Dougie just had to play some drums and Abby - well she simply had to wear gloves on her feet. they are quite the silly little bunch.





1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...